At Amsterdam Skin Clinic, we understand that sometimes circumstances may prevent you from keeping or rescheduling your appointment. To ensure effective management of our services and provide others with the opportunity to utilize them, we have the following cancellation and fee policy:
- Deposit: When making an appointment, we require a deposit of €50. This deposit serves as a guarantee for your appointment, regardless of whether it is rescheduled or canceled.
- Appointment Cancellation and Rescheduling: If you wish to cancel or reschedule a scheduled appointment, we kindly ask for a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. This allows us to offer the reserved time to other clients.
- Non-Compliance Fee: If an appointment is not canceled or rescheduled at least 48 hours in advance, the €50 deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee.
- Refund for Timely Cancellation or Rescheduling: If you cancel or reschedule your appointment in a timely manner (at least 48 hours in advance), the €50 deposit will be fully refunded or can be applied to your new appointment.
- Payment Method: The €50 deposit is to be paid when making the appointment. In case of non-compliance with the cancellation policy, the deposit will be used to cover the cancellation fee. Any remaining fees should be paid in cash or by debit card at your next appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in adhering to this policy, both in canceling and rescheduling appointments, to maintain our high-quality service to all our clients.
If you have any questions about this policy or wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of October 14, 2023, and may be revised and updated without prior notice. Changes will be posted on our website and in our clinic.